1. Green just seems healthy. Wear it, eat it, live it. Green!
2. The green movement: Find your best shade of green: mint, forest, olive, kelly. The right green will make you look younger, and even prettier than you already are.
3. Eat your kale, spinach, mustard greens, and fennel. (Try kale chips for a healthful snack.)
4. Buy an “emerald” – green glass and crystal work too.
5. Green your life – buy less but better; edit your closet; and organize a frock swap.
6. Imitate Mother Nature: Let nature’s colors inspire your own pairings
7. Wear a [green] clay mask
8. Indulge in a green shawl (just pick a green that suits your coloring).
9. Consider a bag in olive or forest green; it will go with everything.
10. Mix green with cheery brights.
11. Green pumps? You bet! They say “risk taker”, “fashion forward,” “fun.” Wear with all your neutrals.
12. Taste fresh. Smell fresh. Be healthy: Munch on celery and cucumber.
13. Green with envy? Wonder how other women seem to have great style and you don’t? It can be yours, too. Contact me for a complimentary get-acquainted session.
(Ketura Persellin is an image consultant, personal stylist, writer, and public speaker in Washington, DC, and surrounding suburbs.)